Tucson Youth Development (TYD) provides education and employability services for youth and young adults in Pima County. Through a network of business and inter-agency collaborations we serve as a pathway for young people to succeed in the workforce.
Our Mission is to equip Pima County youth to gain employment, achieve self-sufficiency and reach career potential through education and training.
This is accomplished through:
- Basic and Alternative Education
- Job Development
- Direct Job Placement
- Academic/Vocational Skills Assessment
- Development of Academic and Career Goals/Strategies
- Academic and Career Counseling
- Case Management
- Direct Supportive Services